Turbines, Inc. flow meters have been installed on a wide range of aerospace/military applications because of their superior accuracy, excellent repeatability and long term reliability. Turbines, Inc. standard and custom engineered products were utilized by NASA for rocket testing and special project applications at Stennis and the Johnson Space Flight Center in Houston.
From metering rocket fuel for government and private agencies to supplying meters for test stands, jet fuel and heat transfer fluid for targeting systems, Turbines Inc delivers highly accurate and reliable measurement systems for even the most technically challenging aerospace applications.
The Turbines, Inc. Difference:
- Most inventory shipped within 24 hours
- Metering performance second to none; proven accuracy is +/- 1.0% over flow range
- More than 35 years of in-house manufacturing and engineering expertise
- Operate a fully-staffed R&D facility for continuous product improvement and new product development
- Industry-leading customer service with more than 75% repeat business
- Subsidiary of Primary Flow Signal, Inc. for strong financial strength, bankability, and leading technical, manufacturing, and application expertise.