Industrial Flow Meters
Turbines, Inc. industrial flow meters are manufactured to extremely tight tolerances only achievable with our precision manufacturing processes, stringent quality control, and in-house calibration capabilities.
Specifically engineered to meet the strict expectations required by today’s diverse industrial applications, the High Accuracy line of industrial flow meters delivers +/- 0.5% or better accuracy and +/- 0.1% repeatability for low viscosity applications.
Turbines Inc. can monitor flow rates from .007 GPM all the way up to 12,000 GPM and do so utilizing a wide variety of materials and process connections that allow an operating range from -450F to +850F at pressures up to 20,000 PSI. When paired with one of our rate indicator totalizers, Turbines Inc. offers a measurement solution for even the most challenging industrial applications.
The Turbines, Inc. Difference:
- Most inventory shipped within 24 hours
- Metering performance second to none; proven accuracy is +/- 1.0% over flow range
- More than 35 years of in-house manufacturing and engineering expertise
- Operate a fully-staffed R&D facility for continuous product improvement and new product development
- Industry-leading customer service with more than 75% repeat business
- Subsidiary of Primary Flow Signal, Inc. for strong financial strength, bankability, and leading technical, manufacturing, and application expertise.