Turbines, Inc. has been providing meters to agricultural customers since our inception in 1975. Our meters are used for irrigation, aerial spraying, water transfer and assorted fertilizers. With heavy duty materials of construction, Turbines, Inc. meters can be relied on to provide you accurate flow data in your application.
Turbines Inc. has worked with agricultural customers since our inception. With our large inventory and varied materials of construction we offer meters that can be used to measure fertilizers, pesticides, water and a multitude of other liquids and gases.
The Turbines, Inc. Difference:
- Most inventory shipped within 24 hours
- Metering performance second to none; proven accuracy is +/- 1.0% over flow range
- More than 35 years of in-house manufacturing and engineering expertise
- Operate a fully-staffed R&D facility for continuous product improvement and new product development
- Industry-leading customer service with more than 75% repeat business
- Subsidiary of Primary Flow Signal, Inc. for strong financial strength, bankability, and leading technical, manufacturing, and application expertise.