Turbines, Inc. cryogenic flow products are recognized as the standard bearer for quality, service, custom application engineering and prompt delivery serving all tiers of the cryogenic market.
TI cryogenic turbine flow meters, monitors, and accessories are designed specifically for low temperature applications including but not limited to bulk and micro-bulk transports. Our cryogenic products meet the performance standards and demands of the world’s leading liquefied gas producers and distributors by providing unmatched quality, reliability, and accuracy. We also offer dedicated field service support and recertification for cryogenic flow meters including competitors. TI cryogenic products are CTEP and NTEP, CRN, OIML R81, R117 and MID certified.
The Turbines, Inc. Difference:
- Most inventory shipped within 24 hours
- Metering performance second to none; proven accuracy is +/- 1.0% over flow range
- More than 35 years of in-house manufacturing and engineering expertise
- Operate a fully-staffed R&D facility for continuous product improvement and new product development
- Industry-leading customer service with more than 75% repeat business
- Subsidiary of Primary Flow Signal, Inc. for strong financial strength, bankability, and leading technical, manufacturing, and application expertise.