Expertly engineered to withstand the conditions of rugged and volatile environments, Turbines, Inc.’s oil and gas flow meters are the ideal solution for applications requiring measurement integrity and an extremely long service life (all with industry leading value).
TI turbine flow meters can handle high working pressures up to 15,000 psig and deliver +/- 1.0% standard accuracy over the flow range. They consistently provide accurate measurements in a variety of applications, such as oilfields, natural gas, propane, methane, CO2, and many other liquids and gases. Some other applications include water injection, chemical injection, well-testing, production separators, disposal wells, hydraulic fracturing, liquid pipelines, natural gas pipelines, and various types of pumping applications.
And with staff in Altus, Oklahoma, Odessa, Texas and Edmonton, Alberta, you are assured that Turbines, Inc. is never too far away to help you solve any challenge.
Turbines, Inc. offers cost-effective retrofit replacement kits that can be easily installed to avoid time consuming delays. In addition, we offer factory refurbishment with a 5-day turnaround guarantee including freight, the retrofit kit, shop labor, and new calibrated k-factor.
The Turbines, Inc. Difference:
- Most inventory shipped within 24 hours
- Metering performance second to none; proven accuracy is +/- 1.0% over flow range
- More than 35 years of in-house manufacturing and engineering expertise
- Operate a fully-staffed R&D facility for continuous product improvement and new product development
- Industry-leading customer service with more than 75% repeat business
- Subsidiary of Primary Flow Signal, Inc. for strong financial strength, bankability, and leading technical, manufacturing, and application expertise.